SESKU Job clubs give our clients a place to meet on a regular basis. These drop-in sessions help keep people motivated and focused, and let them access FREE accredited training and practical support as they need it.
Our job club will offer up to date touch screen computers to practice courses and search for jobs.
At the center clients can access support and use facilities including our cafe for FREE tea, coffee & sandwiches.
At our Job Club clients can:
- Work on their CV and prepare for interviews
- Search for jobs and find out about work experience options to improve your skills and gain important experience in certain job roles
- Learn more about work opportunities at local businesses
- Meet with CK Careers & SESKU Academy job coach’s
- Attended FREE accredited training courses in subjects like Security (SIA), Health & Safety, First Aid, CSCS, Conflict Management, and Customer Service plus many more
- Full computer & printer access including WiFi access for mobiles and tablet
- Free access to online job searching sites, vacancy lists and professional support and advice on all matters relating to finding work.
You can just turn up no need to book, come for a free coffee and have a look around, you’ll always find experienced staff ready to help you settle in and give you the support you need.
For free employment and training advice, with access to computers and the internet, come along to a SESKU Job Club. We can help with C.Vs and job applications, interview prep, benefits advice, training and volunteering.
Learning client on how to use Universal Job-match , Reeds, Job-site, Monster Jobs ,CV Library, Total-jobs, Indeed, and other websites, and we will support you to create accounts on these, including setting up an appropriate e-mail address, Applying for jobs, Completing CV’s and creating covering letters.
Together we will then develop a one to one approach to finding the job that’s right for you and help you gain employment or access training.